IF YOU FIND THIS, I'M ALREADY DEAD #1-3 (Matt Kindt / Dan McDaid)

IYFTIAD

DARK HORSE COMICS AND FLUX HOUSE BOOKS PRESENT “IF YOU FIND THIS, I’M ALREADY DEAD”

A new cosmic sci-fi tale from Matt Kindt and Dan McDaid

Dive deeper into the mysterious world of Matt Kindt with If You Find This, I’m Already Dead , a new multi-dimensional cosmic odyssey written by Kindt (Subgenre , Mind MGMT , BRZRKR ), illustrated by Dan McDaid (Dega , Sea Dogs ), colored by Bill Crabtree, and lettered by Jim Campbell. If You Find This, I’m Already Dead is presented in magazine-sized issues (8” x 10.875”) with exclusive behind-the-scenes backmatter. Arriving in February 2024, issue #1 will include a variant cover illustrated by Brian Hurtt, with future issues featuring cover art by Sumeyye Kesgin and Alice Darrow.

Robin is a big city reporter, embedded with U.S. Marines heading to the hostile pocket universe called Terminus. Ten minutes in, the entire marine squad is wiped out and she has to survive (and report) on her own. Terminus is full of cosmic wonders–and sci-fi “gods” that are in the middle of a political power struggle. The language is alien, and the politics are deadly. Can she survive long enough to figure out what’s going on and get home to tell the story?

On the series, Kindt said, « If Moebius, Richard Corben, and Jack Kirby had a baby…well…they actually did. And it’s us. » And on the format,“We wanted to capture the great tradition of such great sci-fi magazines as Heavy Metal, Epic Magazine, and 1984 with a big scuzzy cosmic sci-fi story and format."

If You Find This, I’m Already Dead #1 (of 3), arrives in comic shops on February 14, 2024. It is now available to pre-order for $7.99 at your local comic shop.

Be sure to follow Dark Horse Comics on social media and check our website, www.darkhorse.com, for more news, announcements, and updates!

3010471pa

From the New York Times bestselling creator of Mind MGMT and cowriter of BRZRKR with Keanu Reeves comes a multi-dimensional cosmic odyssey presented in a pulp magazine-sized format!

Robin is a big city reporter, embedded with US Marines heading to the hostile pocket universe called Terminus. Ten minutes in, the entire marine squad is wiped out and she has to survive (and report) on her own. Terminus is full of cosmic wonders-and sci-fi « gods » that are in the middle of a political power struggle. The language is alien, and the politics are deadly. Can she survive long enough to figure out what’s going on and get home to tell the story?

If You Find This, I’m Already Dead is the latest release from FluxHouse Books, a new boutique imprint that will feature the writing (and sometimes) art of acclaimed comics creator Matt Kindt, with crime, science fiction, horror, and humor stories, all told and presented in startling and untraditional ways.

Creators
Writer:
Matt Kindt
Artist:
Dan McDaid
Colorist:
Bill Crabtree
Letterer:
Jim Campbell, Brian Hurtt

J’adore le taff de McDaid, je soutiens régulièrement ses projets de schetbook ou de bd, via son site.
Et là, je me suis taté, parce que le format mag n’est pas un format que je kiffe et 8$ quoi…
Et puis j’ai craqué, je n’avais précommandé que le 1 que je viens de réceptionner. Et c’est super bon. Du coup, je viens de précommande les deux autres…
McDaid est un surdoué, il mérite d’être encore plus mis en avant et j’espère que cette aventure avec Matt Kindt va l’y aider.

IF YOU FIND THIS IM ALREADY DEAD #2

(W) Matt Kindt (A/CA) Dan McDaid

Trapped on the hostile pocket universe called Terminus, Robin must adapt to the strange ways of the locals in order to survive and fight her way back home to tell the story of her bizarre and deadly adventure. If You Find This, I’m Already Dead is the latest release from Flux House, a new boutique imprint that will feature the writing (and sometimes) art of acclaimed comics creator Matt Kindt, all told and presented in startling and untraditional ways.

In Shops: Mar 20, 2024

SRP: $7.99

1 « J'aime »

IF YOU FIND THIS IM ALREADY DEAD #3

(W) Matt Kindt (A/CA) Dan McDaid

From the New York Times -bestselling creator of Mind MGMT and cowriter of BRZRKR with Keanu Reeves comes a multi-dimensional cosmic odyssey presented in a pulp magazine-sized format! After being stranded for years, Robin finds another human being on the alien world called Terminus and discovers the secrets the planet and its creatures hold. Series finale!

In Shops: Apr 24, 2024

SRP: $7.99