JAMES BOND, AGENT OF SPECTRE #1-4 (Christos Gage / Luca Casalanguida)

Dynamite publiera sa nouvelle série James Bond à partir de mars 2021. James Bond, Agent of Spectre est écrit par Christos Gage et dessiné par Luca Casalanguida (Lost Soldiers).

« There’s a civil war brewing within the iconic nefarious organization of SPECTRE. A power-hungry rookie American member has her crosshairs aimed at the one and only Number 1. Ernst Stavro Blofeld turns to his last chance and requests assistance from his eternal nemesis, as he and Bond come face to face for the first time in Dynamite’s comic books. With an objective that amounts to pulling apart SPECTRE in the process, and the life of ally Felix Leiter on the line, everyone’s favorite spy is caught within the web. »

La couverture du #1 par Steve Epting :

jamesbond1

Christos Gage :

« I’ve been lucky enough to work on many iconic characters in my career, but this is my first time writing Bond, and I’m having a blast. Throwing him into a web of intrigue with his archenemy Blofeld as an untrustworthy ally is thrilling enough, but to have the amazing Luca Casalanguida as my artistic collaborator, not to mention covers by legends Steve Epting and Sean Phillips, is an embarrassment of riches. They give me a license to kill…creatively…and I plan to use it! »

Et pour les dessinateurs de Bond, le problème, à chaque fois, ce doit être : « Purée, quelle tête je lui donne ? »…
Lui donner la tête d’un des acteurs ayant tenu le rôle l’ancre dans la franchise des films et permet aux lecteurs de l’identifier immédiatement (mais l’enferme peut-être dans une époque), mais lui donner une nouvelle tête donne plus de liberté.

Tori.

Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
Release Date: March 3, 2021
Cover Price: $3.99
Writer: Christos Gage
Artist: Luca Casalanguida
Cover: Steve Epting
Format: 32 pgs., Full-Color
Rating: Teen+

Publisher Description: AGENT OF SPECTRE Part 1! There’s a civil war brewing within SPECTRE. An upstart American member of the international criminal organization is attempting a coup, threatening to depose Ernst Stavro Blofeld. She’s on guard against Blofeld’s men, so to take her out, Blofeld recruits a wild card - James Bond! With Blofeld threatening the life of Bond’s friend Felix Leiter as leverage, Bond agrees… but he has a plan to use this internal strife to bring SPECTRE down once and for all.

Will he succeed, or is this a dark path from which even 007 can’t return?

Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
Release Date: April 7, 2021
Cover Price: $3.99
Writer: Christos Gage
Artist: Luca Casalanguida
Cover: Sean Phillips
Format: 32 pgs., Full-Color
Rating: Teen+

Publisher Description: James Bond is in the USA… …but NOT as part of Her Majesty’s Secret Service. Shockingly, he’s there as an Agent of SPECTRE, sent to eliminate an upstart rival SPECTRE boss at the bidding of Ernst Blofeld himself! The leverage Blofeld has against Bond is a threat to the life of one of the few people in the world Bond can trust… but that friend may have the interests of Bond’s target as the higher priority!

JAMES BOND: AGENT OF SPECTRE #4

Written by: Christos Gage.

Art by: Luca Casalanguida.

Covers by: Butch Guice, Luca Casalanguida.

Description: It’s all-out action in Athens, Greece as Bond and Blofeld’s tenuous alliance is tested under fire! Can they survive the mountainside attack by upstart SPECTRE member Titania Jones…and can they survive each other? The double-crosses and triple-crosses hurtle toward a shocking and explosive conclusion in this penultimate issue.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: June 9.