MAD MEN (Saisons 1-7)

Dans le New York des années 60, Don Draper est l’un des grands noms de la pub. Maître manipulateur, il compte dans son entourage des ennemis qui attendent sa chute.

La diffusion de la saison 6 débutera le 7 avril.

Va vraiment falloir que je vois cette série ! ^___^
[size=50]Surtout que ça fait bien 4 mois qu’on m’a prêter le coffret dvd de la saison 1 ! :blush: [/size]
[size=50]Non, je suis pas comme ça, au bout de deux mois de non-vision , j’ai voulu le rendre, mais leurs possesseurs veulent vraiment que je vois ça… :/[/size]

A ne pas regarder en periode de bad, par contre, c’est parfois (toujours?) assez sombre.

Mais qu’est ce que c’est bon.

Après Breaking Bad, la chaîne AMC continue de scinder la diffusion des dernières saisons de ses séries phares.
Ainsi, la 7ème et ultime saison de Mad Men sera retransmise en 2 parties de 7 épisodes chacune : la première, sous-titrée The Beginning, sera diffusée au printemps 2014 et pour la suivante, The End of an Era, ce sera au printemps 2015.

http://imageshack.com/a/img703/5086/8eqf.jpg

La diffusion de la première moitié de la 7ème et dernière saison de Mad Men débute ce soir sur AMC.
Teaser :

Qui vous savez :

1 « J'aime »

Magnifique.

Jim

Et il en remet une couche via un mash up) :

Bill Sienkiewicz :

Bill Sienkiewicz : "A recently completed portrait of and for a gifted (and very patient) friend, a Mr ‹ Donald Draper › (aka the Awesome, lovely and talented Jon Hamm)

I elected to do the portrait of his on-screen character as kind of a boardroom portrait. And to be honest, I fought with this piece incessantly trying to find the right blend of « reverent/straight-laced /executive/academic portrait » and my own inclination and pull to do a more more painterly /illustrative take, with some subtext and rougher layerings of mediums and ambiguity.
I’m too close to it to tell.

Jon is very happy with it, bless him.
But I can’t guarantee I’m not going to go back into and fight with it some more before we do the official hand off of the original - (which is 38"X 38" mixed media. acrylic, gold leaf, spray paint)

Someone needs to stop by with a hammer and stand behind me. I’m sure I won’t have ANY takers for that."

Ungoliantschilde : "For the record, I stand by my opinion that Mad Men is the best show of its era. Breaking Bad won all of the Emmy’s and it aired either before or right after Mad Men on AMC. Breaking Bad is great entertainment.

Mad Men is literature. You can’t binge watch Mad Men. You have to watch it slowly and digest every part of it. Every character on Mad Men feels like a living, breathing person that you might meet in an office."

Amanda Conner :

joan

1 « J'aime »