MECH STRIKE : MONSTER HUNTERS #1-5 (Christos Gage / Paco Diaz)

Après Avengers Mech Strike

« In last year’s Avengers: Mech Strikea the Avengers donned new mech armor to battle an unprecedented threat. Now a trio of the world;s most notorious super villains, assembled by Doctor Doom, have used the Eye of the Kraken to give themselves a mystical – and monstrous! – upgrade. In order to defeat their foes, the Avengers must undergo a similar transformation – and become Monster Hunters! But will the heroes be consumed by their – dark new powers? »

« I’ve been a fan of giant robots and Marvel comics since I was a little kid, » Gage said. "The only other thing I loved as much was monsters. And now Mech Strike has gone and put them all together! It’s like I’ve been preparing my whole life to write this comic. You’ll get heroes, villains, giant mech suits, monsters, and monster mech suits…everything a great comic book should have! It’s the Avengers fighting the Marvel Universe’s deadliest villains to prevent a monster apocalypse. But can they prevent themselves from becoming the very monsters they’re trying to stop?

« Artist Paco Diaz is pulling out all the stops to melt your eyeballs when you see this! Hmm…eyeballs…yeah, we just might have a few of those too. »

MECH STRIKE: MONSTER HUNTERS #1

Written by: Christos Gage.

Art by: Paco Diaz.

Covers by: Pere Perez, E.J. Su, Junggeun Yoon.

Description: In Avengers: Mech Strike, the Avengers donned new mech armor to battle an unprecedented threat. Now a trio of the world’s most notorious super villains, assembled by Doctor Doom, have used the Eye of the Kraken to give themselves a mystical – and monstrous! – upgrade. In order to defeat their foes, the Avengers must undergo a similar transformation – and become Monster Hunters! But will the heroes be consumed by their dark new powers? Featuring classic Avengers characters and some surprising new additions to the team, all outfitted in their very own mech armor!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: June 29.

(W) Christos Gage (A) Paco Diaz, Fer Sifuentes-Sujo (CA) E. J. Su, John Tyler Christopher
The armored Avengers and their deadliest enemies have all been monsterized by the mystical Eye of the Kraken. As the Avengers contend with their strange new powers, they seek out some unlikely allies: Rocket, Groot and Ghost-Spider! But will even these new additions to the team be enough to defeat Doctor Doom and his ever-expanding monster army?
RATED T+
In Shops: Aug 03, 2022
SRP: $3.99

(W) Christos Gage (A) Paco Diaz, Protobunker (CA) E. J. Su, R1c0
It’s monstrous mayhem when Loki unleashes the legendary Kraken upon the armored Avengers! And even if they manage to survive, the heroes still have to deal with Dr. Doom, Venom…and the monsterized version of one of Marvel’s biggest and baddest villains! You won’t believe the final-page reveal!
RATED T+
In Shops: Aug 31, 2022

(W) Christos Gage (A) Paco Diaz, Protobunker (CA) E. J. Su, Kei Zama
As if monsterized versions of Venom, Green Goblin and Loki weren’t enough, Dr. Doom unleashes his latest monstrous creation upon the armored Avengers! It’s a no holds barred battle in Latveria - and by the end of this issue, only one will be left standing! But who will it be?!
In Shops: Sep 21, 2022

OK…

(W) Christos Gage (A) Paco Diaz, Juanjo Ramos, Fer Sifuentes-Sujo, Protobunker (CA) E. J. Su, Skan
Doctor Doom has evolved into his final, most monstrous form yet! The Avengers will need an army of allies to face this threat - but will even that be enough to take down giant-size Doom?! It’s armored action on a massive scale for this explosive finale!
Rated T+
In Shops: Oct 26, 2022