THE ME YOU LOVE IN THE DARK #1-4 (Skottie Young / Jorge Corona)

themeyoulove01-cov

THE ME YOU LOVE IN THE DARK #1 (Of 5)

• WRITER: SKOTTIE YOUNG
  • ARTIST / COVER: JORGE CORONA
  • AUGUST 4 / 32 PAGES / FC / M / $3.99
  • Writer SKOTTIE YOUNG (I HATE FAIRYLAND, Deadpool, Strange Academy) and artist JORGE CORONA (NO. 1 WITH A BULLET, Super Sons, Feathers) follow up their critically acclaimed series MIDDLEWEST with a brand-new haunting tale. An artist named Ro retreats from the grind of the city to an old house in a small town to find solace and inspiration without realizing the muse within is not what she expected. Fans of Stephen King and Neil Gaiman will enjoy this beautiful, dark, and disturbing story of discovery, love, and terror.

themeyoulove-prev1

themeyoulove-prev2

Pas mal.

Jim

theme1c

THE ME YOU LOVE IN THE DARK #1

Written by: Skottie Young.

Art by: Jorge Corona.

Cover by: Jorge Corona.

Description: An artist named Ro retreats from the grind of the city to an old house in a small town to find solace and inspiration without realizing the muse within is not what she expected. Fans of Stephen King and Neil Gaiman will enjoy this beautiful, dark, and disturbing story of discovery, love, and terror.

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

Available: August 4.

theme13

theme14

Je viens de lire le premier issue et je dois dire que j’accroche ! Je trouve les dessins particulièrement à mon goût et cette première partie donne envie d’en savoir plus.

Par contre, j’ai l’impression que Jorge Corona a du mal avec les pieds. Sur pas mal de dessins je trouve les pieds vraaaaaiment minimalistes. Un détail me direz vous, mais ça m’a un peu sauté aux yeux.

J’imagine déjà le message de Regulator…^^

Bienvenue, au fait ! :wink:

1 « J'aime »

Problème de coronaire.

Ça ne vaut pas ceux des personnages de Fire Emblem Awakening sur Nintendo 3DS : Ils n’ont carrément pas de pieds !

Tori.

Ah effectivement, là c’est un autre niveau !

theme2c

THE ME YOU LOVE IN THE DARK #2

Description: Artist Ro, hiding out in an old house, hoping for artistic lightning to strike, begins to feel even more strongly connected with the shadowy presence she’s been communicating with.

Available: September 8.

theme21

theme22

the-me-you-love-in-the-dark-3-of-5_c

Published: October 6, 2021
Diamond ID: AUG210251
Age Rating: M
Buy

Cover price: $3.99
Ro becomes even more intimate with whoever, or whatever, is haunting the old house as she finds the spark of inspiration for her most personal paintings yet.

Writer SKOTTIE YOUNG (I HATE FAIRYLAND, Deadpool, Strange Academy) and artist JORGE CORONA (NO. 1 WITH A BULLET, Super Sons, Feathers) follow up their critically acclaimed series MIDDLEWEST with a brand-new haunting tale. Fans of Stephen King and Neil Gaiman will enjoy this beautiful, dark, and disturbing story of discovery, love, and terror.
Writer
Skottie Young
Artist
Jorge Corona, Jean-François Beaulieu
Cover A
Jorge Corona

the-me-you-love-in-the-dark-3-of-5_1

the-me-you-love-in-the-dark-3-of-5_2

theme4c

THE ME YOU LOVE IN THE DARK #4

Description: As Ro’s isolation takes a turn toward the dark, a series of events reveals more of the true nature of her mysterious companion.

Available: November 3.

theme41

theme42