THE NEW DEADWARDIANS #5-8 (Dan Abnett / I.N.J Cullbard)

Une maxi-série en huit épisodes mêlant polar et fantastique dans l’Angleterre victorienne, par Dan Abnett et I.N.J Cullbard.

[quote]NEW DEADWARDIANS #5
Inspector Suttle leaves London to pursue his murder investigation. But the city’s dark and troubled shadows follow him to Cadley, the victim’s hometown. In the idyllic surroundings of a great house, mingling with the aristocracy, Suttle discovers that the undead curse of the Restless Plague runs ever deeper…
Written by: Dan Abnett
Art by: I.N.J. Culbard
Cover by: I.N.J. Culbard
Color/B&W: Color
Page Count: 32
U.S. Price: 2.99
On Sale Date: Jul 25 2012
[/quote]

source : www.comixology.com

Lien:
Le site de l’éditeur : www.vertigocomics.com

J’aime beaucoup ce titre. Je ne suis pas raide dingue des dessins mais on s’y fait et au final, ça donne une touche particulière à l’histoire. Et putain, c’est du Abnett !

[quote]THE NEW DEADWARDIANS #6
Written by: Dan Abnett
Art by: I.N.J. Culbard
Cover by: I.N.J. Culbard
Color/B&W: Color
Page Count: 32
U.S. Price: 2.99
On Sale Date: Aug 29 2012
Inspector Suttle returns to London and the perils of Zone-B. Can he trace the mysterious artist whose esoteric symbology haunts the murder to the artists and poets of Whitechapel? The streets of the Bright Quarters are dangerous, and this time, the Quenchmen are out for the blood of young intruders asking awkward questions…
[/quote]

source : www.dccomics.com

[quote]THE NEW DEADWARDIANS #8
Written by DAN ABNETT
Art and cover by I.N.J. CULBARD
On sale OCTOBER 31 • 32 pg, FC, 8 of 8, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS
The notorious Hinchcliffe Case closes, but it may not do so quietly and cleanly. Secrets have emerged that will shake Deadwardian Society to its foundations. That is, if society survives…because the Restless are inside the zone.
[/quote]

source : www.newsarama.com