THE SIXTH GUN: DUST TO DUST #1-2 (Bunn / Crook)

L’univers de la série The Sixth Gun de Cullen Bunn s’étend. La preuve avec la nouvelle mini-série** Dust to Dust** consacrée à Billjohn O’Henry, le personnage favori de l’auteur.
Pour l’occasion, Bunn a fait appel au dessinateur Tyler Crook (B.P.R.D.: Hell on Earth) qui avait déjà illustré quelques numéros de la série régulière.

Le premier numéro sortira le 4 mars prochain.

[quote=“Cullen Bunn”]It’s no secret that Billjohn is my favorite character in “The Sixth Gun.” I love the character – which is probably why I was so terrible to him in the first arc of the series. Obviously Billjohn’s continued to be a part of the story, but there have been times where I write these flashbacks – Billjohn where he was alive – and it really lit a fire, for me, that I wanted to tell a story about Billjohn during his days before “The Sixth Gun.”

I think it’s a different kind of story. Obviously there are guest stars and characters that tie-in to the main “Sixth Gun” story, and there are callbacks to things we’ve seen our characters talk about – even Billjohn talk about. But it’s a very different kind of story for “Sixth Gun.” I think it’s funny, and it’s sad, and it’s got plenty of action, and it’s got weirdness in it. There’s something about the tone of this that I think really stands out. I’m pretty excited for people to read this one. [/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE CULLEN BUNN[/size]

Liens
Le site de l’éditeur: onipress.com
Le site du scénariste: cullenbunn.com

[quote]The Sixth Gun: Dust to Dust #1
Story by Brian Hurtt
Art by Tyler Crook, Bill Crabtree
Cover by Tyler Crook, Bill Crabtree
Publisher Oni Press
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Mar 11th, 2015
We all know that the bounty hunter Billjohn O’Henry died at the battle of the Maw. But that death was not the end for him. Nor was it the beginning of his story. This yarn takes a look at a story from Billjohn’s past as he embarks on a quest to save the life of his beloved Sally.[/quote]

Source: www.comicbookresources.com

[quote=“Jack!”]
Pour l’occasion, Bunn a fait appel au dessinateur Tyler Crook (B.P.R.D.: Hell on Earth) [/quote]

Ça tombe assez sous le sens. Il y a une parenté dans le ton et dans l’univers, entre les deux séries, je trouve.

Jim

[quote]The Sixth Gun: Dust to Dust #2
Cullen Bunn
Art by Tyler Cook
Colors by Bill Crabtree
Cover by Tyler Crook
Publisher Oni Press
Cover Price: $3.99
Release Date Apr 15th, 2015
Billjohn O’Henry’s quest to save the life of his daughter continues. There are powerful forces in the world… forces that could turn away the very hand of death. If Billjohn wishes to save the life of the person he holds most dear, he’ll need to seize those powers… such as the fabled Fourth Gun… for himself.[/quote]

http://imageshack.com/a/img661/9338/zJEjYV.jpg

Source: www.comicbookresources.com