THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #1-10 (Jeremy Whitley / Gurihiru)

The Unstoppable Wasp #1

Written by Jeremy Whitley
Art by Gurihiru, Joe Caramagna
Edited by Alanna Smith, Tom Brevoort
Published by Marvel Comics
Release Date: October 17, 2018

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Nadia Van Dyne, A.K.A. the UNSTOPPABLE WASP, and her team of girl scientists are back! With the backing of the original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne, there’s no problem the Agents of G.I.R.L. can’t solve! But they’re not the only acronym-toting science organization out there, and when A.I.M. strikes, Nadia and the ladies of Genius In action Research Labs answer the call. But who is A.I.M.’s new super-powered lieutenant, and how do they know Nadia? And what does A.I.M.’s plan have to do with Nadia’s father, Hank Pym?

Source : www.cbr.com

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #2

Written by: Jeremy Whitley.

Art by: Gurihiru.

Cover by: Stacy Lee.

Description: Nadia and Janet made a commitment to each other - once a week, no matter what their schedules are like, they have a girls’ night out! But when a founding Avenger and a current Champion hit the town, no matter how cute their outfits are, trouble follows! Meanwhile, tensions are high as the rest of G.I.R.L. prepares for their big science expo debut!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: November 14.

Source : www.comicscontinuum.com

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #3

Description: What happens when the Unstoppable Wasp decides to take a night off with her mentor to enjoy herself? Well, obviously everything falls apart. G.I.R.L. is under attack by the forces of A.I.M., and everybody with super-powers or assassin training is out of the lab. What are they after? Who have they hurt? And who are these new you A.I.M. lieutenants? And has Nadia finally met her physical match in the form of a returning fan-favorite female fighter? G.I.R.L. is about to have a bad night.

In stores: December 12.

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #4

Description: G.I.R.L. has just been handed its first major defeat by a new branch of A.I.M., which broke into the lab to steal research, inventions and ideas - and worse yet, left both Wasps and the young scientists in their care battered and bruised. With the villains of A.I.M. on the loose, how can Nadia and her team even feel safe in their own lab? Nadia is on the case with only one mission in mind: fix everything.

In stores: January 30.

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #5

Description: Nadia believed that when A.I.M. attacked her lab, she had reached rock bottom. She was wrong. And now she is finding out that she has more in common with her father than she ever knew. This issue will change everything about Nadia’s life.

In stores: February 20.

The agents of G.I.R.L. rally around Nadia as she recovers from a personal crisis that put the whole lab at risk. But one of Nadia’s lab mates is undergoing some mysterious changes after a fateful A.I.M. attack. Will things ever go back to normal for the girls at Genius In action Research Labs?

Writer
Jeremy Whitley
Illustrator
Miralti Firmansyah
Cover Illustrator
Stacey Lee
Release Date: April 10, 2019

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

What do you do when your quasi-adopted stepdaughter reveals that she’s never had a birthday party, and doesn’t even know when her birthday is? Well, if you’re Janet Van Dyne — Original Avenger, Winsome Wasp, Pym Labs C.E.O. and Fashion Designer — you throw together the best last-minute birthday party the Marvel Universe has ever seen. But what happens when Nadia’s fellow Red Room graduate Bucky Barnes, A.K.A. the Winter Soldier, crashes the party?

Written by : Jeremy Whitley
Art by : Miralti Firmansyah
Cover by : Stacey Lee
Page Count : 24 Pages
Age Rating : 12+ Only
Release Date : May 8 2019

Source : www.adventuresinpoortaste.com

Ce second volume de la série The Unstoppable Wasp s’arrêtera en juillet au #10.

Dommage.
J’ai hâte de lire ça en VF, j’ai beaucoup aimé le premier tome.

Writer: Jeremy Whitley
Artist: Gurihiru
Letterer: VC’s Joe Caramagna
Cover Artist: Stacey Lee
Publisher: Marvel

Source : www.comicsbeat.com

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #9

Cover by: Stacey Lee.

Description: A.I.M. has crashed the G.I.R.L. expo, and this science fair just got deadly serious! Nadia and her lab mates will need all their expertise for this showdown – it’s time to see some true Genius in Action!

In stores: June 14.

DERNIER NUMERO !

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #10

Cover by: Stacey Lee.

Description: It’s the final showdown between G.I.R.L. and A.I.M., and only one team of super-scientists can come out on top! But what dark secret do the agents of A.I.M. know about Nadia’s past? And once it comes to light, will anything ever be the same again?

In stores: July 17.