THE WEB #1 (Dave White / ?)

Alors que la série The Shield de Dark Circle (Black Hood, The Fox) peine à faire ses débuts sur les étalages, Archie Comics révèle le titre de la dernière série en date de la collection: The Web.

Imaginée par le romancier Dave White et l’artiste Symon Kudranski (Spawn), la nouvelle justicière The Web est l’adolescente Jane Raymond qui découvre ses pouvoirs après avoir essayé un remède expérimental.

Aucun nom d’artiste ni aucune date n’ont été annoncés pour le moment.

[quote=« Kudranski »]Hearing the title and looking through the history of Archie’s characters, my first impression was to go with a more mainstream and « clean » art style. After learning that talented crime writer Dave White would be writing, my vision went to a dark noir art style. After discussing it with Dark Circle Comics editor Alex Segura, we decided to keep a nice, clean, superhero feel to the characters and add in a noir/dark atmosphere.

My first sketches were two different approaches to the same character. The first was more mainstream superhero and the second one was a more dark noir style.[/quote]

[size=150]INTERVIEW DU SCÉNARISTE DAVE WHITE[/size]

Liens
Le site de l’éditeur: archiecomics.com
Le site de Red Circle: redcirclecomics.com