IN MEMORIAM - CINÉMA & TV

Une voix inimitable et une présence forte qui nous manqueront.
Je suppose qu’il aura un César posthume à la prochaine cérémonie…

ginevra

Les mois d’avril sont meurtriers.

2 « J'aime »

Qui frisera le ridicule, lui qui ne l’aura jamais eu de son vivant !

Je suis bien d’accord, mais je ne sais pas mettre un ton sarcastique en écrivant… :wink:

ginevra

Demande des cours à Sylvain !:wink:

Il avait réalisé Boyz’n the Hood, Fièvre à Columbus University, Shaft, Fast & Furious 2 et Quatre Frères, avant de travailler pour le petit écran depuis plusieurs années sur des séries comme Empire, Rebels, Billions ou dernièrement Snowfall.

Le réalisateur, scénariste et producteur John Singleton est décédé à l’âge de 51 ans des suites d’un AVC.

john-singleton-2-e1556556937526

Décès d’Anémone, à 68 ans.

Peter Mayhew, alias Chewbacca, nous a quittés à l’âge de 74 ans.

Adieu, gentil géant…:cry:

D5mGOJ0XsAIi9iM

1 « J'aime »

Oh bah non

Les hommages de la famille Star Wars :

George Lucas

“Peter was a wonderful man. He was the closest any human being could be to a Wookiee: big heart, gentle nature — and I learned to always let him win. He was a good friend, and I’m saddened by his passing.”

Kathleen Kennedy :

“We are deeply saddened today by the news of Peter Mayhew’s passing. Since 1976, Peter’s iconic portrayal of the loyal, lovable Chewbacca has been absolutely integral to the character’s success, and to the Star Wars saga itself. When I first met Peter during The Force Awakens , I was immediately impressed by his kind and gentle nature. Peter was brilliantly able to express his personality through his skillful use of gesture, posture and eyes. We all love Chewie, and have Peter to thank for that enduring memory.”

Harrison Ford :

“Peter Mayhew was a kind and gentle man, possessed of great dignity and noble character.

These aspects of his own personality, plus his wit and grace, he brought to Chewbacca. We were partners in film and friends in life for over 30 years and I loved him. He invested his soul in the character and brought great pleasure to the Star Wars audience.

Chewbacca was an important part of the success of the films we made together. He knew how important the fans of the franchise were to it’s continued success and he was devoted to them. I and millions of others will never forget Peter and what he gave us all. My thoughts are with his dear wife Angie and his children. Rest easy, my dear friend…”.

Billy Dee Williams :

Much more than Chewie to me…My heart hurts…I will miss you my dear friend…thanks for the great memories!

J.J.Abrams :

Rian Johnson :

RIP Peter Mayhew. To create a beloved character with warmth and humor is a testament to any actor’s spirit. To do it under a half ton of yak hair takes a true legend. !

Mark Hamill :

He was the gentlest of giants-A big man with an even bigger heart who never failed to make me smile & a loyal friend who I loved dearly-I’m grateful for the memories we shared & I’m a better man for just having known him. Thanks Pete

D5mTwdQXkAQMbbO

« Rawrgwawgrr »

(triste, je suis)

Combien de fois on t’a dit de ne pas mettre ton penis dans la machine à croque-monsieur aussi ?

Il n’était pas seulement notre Wookiee préféré :

Qu’il repose en paix.

Tori.

C’est Bova ?

Minoton.

Tori.

Dans Sinbad et l’Oeil du Tigre.

Merci (dites, vous ne m’avez pas pris au 1er degré, quand même ?)

C’est une question rhétorique ? ^^

Me voilà rassuré !